Monday, July 15, 2013

To Blog, or not to Blog...

That is the question.

How much a part of your day are blogs?  Do you find creative inspiration in blogs?  How often do you comment on blogs?

I do...all of those things, enjoy reading blogs, find inspiration from others creations, I comment fairly rarely.  I love to read about the journey that quilters take to get where they get!  I love the stories that end up as quilts.  I should probably comment more and let those bloggers that I read know how much I enjoy their adventures.  I love the bloggers that organize the online Quilt A Longs...and sometimes I join in.

Just wondering how much a part of your quilty life blogs have become.  I enjoy blogging, sharing my creations and my occasional thought!  I should come here more often.

What do you think about blogging?

Here are a couple of photos, because I too believe that no blog post is complete without photos!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am hot or cold with blogs.

    I try to blog what i've been doing for record-keeping & to be able to look back someday. I often fail. So my backup is to at least upload pics to Flickr & eventually blog about them. Sometimes I fail at that too.

    I like the inspiration that's available. I rarely feel the need to buy a book anymore, with all the instruction & ideas freely available online.

    I enjoy reading blogs by my friends, most of all. :) So don't stop blogging, Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's a while since you posted this, but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading both yours and many other blogs as well. I live in a small regional area in Queensland, Australia and reading blogs for me provides so much inspiration. Many thanks ....it could be my age but I prefer blogs, simply because I can't be bothered working out how to use another program ie pinterest etc. Love your work, please keep posting even if only now and again.

    ReplyDelete